– I saw the crisis coming, why didn’t the Fed: An op-ed by Michael Burry on how he saw the crisis coming and why the Fed missed it.
– Juiced for growth: How James White led Jamba Juice’s turnaround in the mist of the 2009 crisis
– The Municipal Market: A good write-up by Rick Bookstaber on the next crisis, the Muni debt
– Q&A with Buffett (Univ of Kansas, 2005): Although this is dated, the Q&A focuses on investing for individuals with small amounts of capital.
– Interview with Prem Jain: He is the author of a new book on Buffett, Buffett Beyond Value.