– JPMorgan’s CEO Dimon: Always worth hearing from one of the best in banking
– The Financial Systems Death Knell: Latest from Eric Sprott
– Chinese bank CEO’s pay: Huge difference in approach to pay for bank CEOs
– Do Investors Learn from Mistakes: Most investors don’t but the great ones are those that learn from their and others’ mistakes
– A Bit Greedy: Lengthy interview w/ the folks at GoodHaven
– Hidden Value at Sears: Finally Eddie Lampert’s work at Sears is starting to get noticed
– Bruce Berkowitz presentation on Sears: One of the investment opportunities I’ve been looking at recently.
Another quarter and Taro Pharma just shows how well it is operated. The numbers each quarter are superb and the cash keeps piling up. I’m shocked this is not at $60+ stock already. It won’t be too long before it gets there.